Attachments

NO ATTACHMENTS ARE TO BE SENT TO THE LIST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Everyone's system is different and they can cause real problems. If you
have something in non-ascii you want to share either send it to those who
want it directly after discussing format/size with them, or post to a
website and pass out the URL. Currently listserv does not deal with
attachments. This one crashed my system.

Alles klar?

Thanks, p.

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen