Looking for binder in Va./Md. area...

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEAC54.1F6DF7E0

Hi,

I am getting out of bookbinding as a business and I have a client in the
Warrenton ,Virginia area who will need to find a replacement binder as soon
as possible. My client is a wedding photographer and offers custom albums
with boxes as part of her photograph package. She has no problem working
with someone long distance. At this time she is not connected to the
Internet.

If anyone is interested and would like more information please email me off
of the list.

Thank you,

Jackie
jpoutasse@spectrava.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEAC54.1F6DF7E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Looking for binder in Va./Md. area...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">I am getting out of bookbinding as a =
business and I have a client in the Warrenton ,Virginia area who will =
need to find a replacement binder as soon as possible. My client is a =
wedding photographer and offers custom albums with boxes as part of her =
photograph package. She has no problem working with someone long =
distance. At this time she is not connected to the Internet.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">If anyone is interested and would =
like more information please email me off of the list.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Thank you,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Jackie</FONT>
<BR><I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">jpoutasse@spectrava.com</FONT></I>
</P>
<BR>