Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 2 Jun 1999 to 3 Jun 1999

I sent out a fairly extensive list a few months ago. I will send it to you
off-list. Then it gets posted on WOID and stuck in the archives. Also,
try:
http://www.bleu.net/esperluette/info00.htm

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, BARBARA PASCAL wrote:
> hello  i will be in  paris  soon  and would like  to see artists  books,
> interesting  paper places,  book  related  anything  interesting.  any
> suggestions?  thanks ,   best  bp

Paul Werner, New York City
http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.

To subscribe to WOID:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/WOID