Travel plans

I'm going to Greece and Turkey mid-June 'til about July 4.  Does anyone
know of book binders/book artists whose work I might see?  Thanks!
Additionally, I'll be teaching when I return:
        July 9&10 - Brookfield Craft Center, Brookfield, CT    203 740-7815 -
phone or fax
                Medieval Wooden Book - a class in which students paint, draw, do chine
colle' on text, then assemble using
        wooden covers and a couple of interesting binding stitches.
        July 12-16 - Castle Hill Center for the Arts, Truro, MA  508 349-7511
                Books/Boxes - a beginning level class in which students learn to
manipulate equipment and materials to produce 2         or 3 elegant, simple book
structures, with a box or two thrown in for good measure. This class meets
9-12 daily, leaving     the afternoon free for beachcombing and generally
poking around on Cape Cod!

Susan Lightcap
Vessels of the Spirit