What scanner would you recommend?

Hi. I am an artist who works primarily in collage, monotype and
one-of-a-kind artists' books. I am just about a total novice on the
computer, but have just purchased a Dell Pentium III and an Epson Stylus
740 inkjet printer. I want to be able to make multiples of my work and be
able to manipulate the images. I need to purchase a scanner and would love
some suggestions as to what would be appropriate for me to purchase
(keeping the price under $200, if possible).

Also, since I work most often with handmade papers, I would appreciate any
advice about using these with the printer.

Thanking you in advance,

Theresa Nicholas