[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What scanner would you recommend?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: What scanner would you recommend?
- From: Douglas Nicholas <feinj@PIPELINE.COM>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:01:23 -0400
- Message-Id: <199906062204.PAA24666@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi. I am an artist who works primarily in collage, monotype and
one-of-a-kind artists' books. I am just about a total novice on the
computer, but have just purchased a Dell Pentium III and an Epson Stylus
740 inkjet printer. I want to be able to make multiples of my work and be
able to manipulate the images. I need to purchase a scanner and would love
some suggestions as to what would be appropriate for me to purchase
(keeping the price under $200, if possible).
Also, since I work most often with handmade papers, I would appreciate any
advice about using these with the printer.
Thanking you in advance,