[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: repair advice
- From: "Carrie L. Valenzuela" <clvalenz@NAZ.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:10:32 -0400
- Message-Id: <199906071312.GAA20324@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
i'm having trouble figuring out some way to repair a spiral bound book
with the covers badly frayed and both these and several pages falling out.
The spiral has cut through teeth that hold them in place. Any suggestions
on how to proceed ?? Also, what would be a good strategy to put hard
covers on this book ?
Thanks so much,