[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Inkjets and paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Inkjets and paper
- From: Jules Siegel <jsiegel@ACNET.NET>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:27:28 -0500
- Message-Id: <199906071425.HAA23214@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
From: DT Fletcher <FletcherOR@AOL.COM>
Date: Monday, June 07, 1999 6:35 AM
Subject: Re: What scanner would you recommend?
>Homemade paper would probably be easier to push through a
laser printer than
>an inkjet. I've had good luck using all sorts of rough
paper through lasers,
>my experience with inkjets is that they tend to be very
fussy about paper.
I've found the reverse. My Epson Color Stylus (the original
model) takes anything I feed up to card stock. Just great on
heavy watercolor paper.