[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- From: Mary Hackney <mhackney@TCA.NET>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:42:45 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199906071400.JAA12272@newman.myriad.net>
- Message-Id: <199906071539.IAA21218@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 9:00 AM -0500 6/7/99, Emily Martin wrote:
>I have a UMAX Astra 1220S scanner
I have this same scanner and love it. Includes a scsi card for a PC and
can be used for PCs or Macs. It's the least expensive 36 bit scanner I
could find for my Mac about a year ago. As you probably know, Mac
peripherals are generally harder to find and more expensive to get.
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity