Re: What scanner would you recommend?

I second the vote for the 1220S. I, too use it on my MAC. I recently took a
scanning class at a local computer school and this was also the scanner that
they recommended - unless you could afford to go over $750 and were doing a
lot of four color reproduction work.

I am interested in buying a transparency adapter for mine and am wondering if
anyone has any experience with this device? Your advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
JAcqueline Sullivan