Announcement: Library and Archival Exhibitions on the Web

(This message is being cross-posted to Spectech-l, Exlibris,
Archives, Book-Arts-l, and Museum-l.  Please pardon the
duplication.)

I'm delighted to announce that the new Library and Archival
Exhibitions on the Web guide is now "live". The address is:

http://www.sil.si.edu/SILPublications/Online-Exhibitions/online-exhibitions-title.htm

There are currently over 350 links. Please send me the addresses
of online exhibitions that you do not see listed. I'm also
interested
in constructive criticism, etc. that will help to make the guide
more useful as it evolves over the next several months. The site
is still under construction, e.g. the links to the Smithsonian
Institution
Libraries homepage have not been made yet but will be soon, so
please use the above address as the direct path to reach the
site.

Thank you for your attention.

Diane Shaw

S. Diane Shaw