[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- From: Jane Conneen <JConneen@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:25:36 EDT
- Message-Id: <199906080028.RAA25516@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am interested in a transparency adapter for a scanner too. If you have one
of these, can you put your slides in and print them out as prints??
Unfortunately I started out my photographic life with slides and I have
hundreds of these (I guess I should say thousands) which I now find will cost
$2 each to transform into prints.
All the info on scanners has been very much appreciated since I will probably
have to buy a new scanner when I buy a new computer.
Thanks to all.