Re: What scanner would you recommend?

I am interested in a transparency adapter for a scanner too. If you have one
of these, can you put your slides in and print them out as prints??

Unfortunately I started out my photographic life with slides and I have
hundreds of these (I guess I should say thousands) which I now find will cost
$2 each to transform into prints.

All the info on scanners has been very much appreciated since I will probably
have to buy a new scanner when I buy a new computer.

Thanks to all.

Jane Conneen