Looking for Bookseller of Old Periodicals

Dear Book Arts Subscribers,

I hope you do not consider this too off topic. I am trying to acquire =
copies of a  journal called "The Dial", a nineteenth century New England =
journal, the house organ of the Transcendentalists. I'm looking either for =
loose copies or bound volumes. My interest is purely personal research - =
I'd like to read the actual journal pages themselves, and see all the =
other little things that went into its pages - no advertising from what I =
hear, one reason why the journal did not last long!

Any references to booksellers who might stock or be able to find such =
items would be greatly appreciated.

Alison Chipman
achipman@getty.edu