Re: minneapolis

>From: Carol Pulitzer <cpcooks@GTE.NET>
>To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>Subject: minneapolis
>Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 08:43:38 -0800
>
>I'll be spending a week in Minneapolis and was wondering about book
>related
>sources there, events, workshops, galleries, stores. Thanks in advance
>for any info.
>CP

Carol,

I Love Minneapolis...and lived there 12 years. I'm not sure what your
interests are but there is a long list of places I go when visiting
there....

-Wet Paint... an awesome art and Paper Paper Paper and more Paper store in
Saint Paul!!!! 612-698-6431
-Sydney's Cafe...A great resturant on Hennipen avenue..ask to sit by the
fireplace, don't go at prime dinner time, It will be busy.
-Loring Park Bar and Cafe...The best place to hang out in the whole
state..Beautiful at night! I wish I was there. Down the street is...
-Lunalux  Graphic Designer, staioners,and Letter Press Printers 612-373-0526
-The Walker Art Museum...Modern art Museum and sculpture garden(across the
highway from Loring park and Lunalux take the brigde)
-The Cambell-Logan Bindery MPLS 612-332-1313
-Minnesota Center for BookArts no number (near above bindery)
There is more, But those are the high lights. write back if you want more.
Sherri Mcdonald
Bound to the Word Bookbinding
papertobook@hotmail.com