Bay Area Moving Advice Needed

Once again I turn to all you wonderful folks --

I need to move a big honkin' Challenge Guillotine from Point A
(Berkeley) to Point B (Hayward) and could really use your input on who
to hire for this task. Any recommendations for heavy equipment
movers? Any movers I should avoid? I'd do this myself, but I'm just a
delicate little hothouse flower  ;-)  actually I'm old and feeble and so are
my friends, and we all have a profound aversion to crushing injuries, so
it just makes sense to have it done right the first time. So, if you know
of any capable big burly guys (or gals) in the Bay Area who do this kind
of thing, do let me know.

Thanks!

Chris Rolik
thga@wenet.net