Re: simulate fluxus work?

>Dinah asked:
>
>>...How can I achieve this kind of appearance [ simulating mimeograph or
>>xerography or the typewriter]
>>with camera-ready art for a conventional printer?

If you decide to go with a font, there are 50 or so distressed typewriter
fonts at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/9649/indexbackup.html

They are a mixture of freeware and shareware. You need a program to un-zip
downloaded files, which you may already have. Obviously, you never want to
download these unless you have anti-virus software installed and updated,
but there are some great distressed looks that might work for your project.

Roberta