Re: I need a good Guillotine

>Hi there,
>
>        Does anybody have any suggestions for a good economical Guillotine?
>I'm looking for input on models, prices, and sources.
>
>                                                Thanks, Jeff Jones

Jeff, we use a Chandler & Price "Buckeye" model. We bought it for $250.00
and have had no problems with it other than sharpening the blade every
other week.

Call Kevin at American Graphic Arts, they sell these types of machines.
(See the BookArtsList FAQ for their address & phone).

Regards!

Jason

                 r a g  &  b o n e  b i n d e r y

                 web:  http://www.ragandbone.com
                 fax:  401 455 3480
               voice:  401 455 3680
                mail:  one allens avenue
                       providence, rhode island 02903

                info:  handbound books, albums, journals,
                       guestbooks, clamshell boxes and more.
                       visit our web site to order on-line.

                       see you there!