[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I need a good Guillotine
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: I need a good Guillotine
- From: Jason Thompson <jason@RAGANDBONE.COM>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:47:55 -0500
- Message-Id: <199906091340.GAA23048@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> Does anybody have any suggestions for a good economical Guillotine?
>I'm looking for input on models, prices, and sources.
> Thanks, Jeff Jones
Jeff, we use a Chandler & Price "Buckeye" model. We bought it for $250.00
and have had no problems with it other than sharpening the blade every
Call Kevin at American Graphic Arts, they sell these types of machines.
(See the BookArtsList FAQ for their address & phone).
r a g & b o n e b i n d e r y
fax: 401 455 3480
voice: 401 455 3680
mail: one allens avenue
providence, rhode island 02903
info: handbound books, albums, journals,
guestbooks, clamshell boxes and more.
visit our web site to order on-line.
see you there!