Re: simulate fluxus work?

The URL has changed.  The new one is:

http://hem2.passagen.se/webbsida/Free_Fonts/Typewriter/index.htm

It may or may not be worth trying to use it, though.  So far what the site has
done is take away the navigation tools/location bar at the top of the window and
hasn't really shown me any fonts.  Good luck if you do try it.

Eric

---RLavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET> wrote:
>Dinah asked:
>
>>...How can I achieve this kind of appearance [ simulating mimeograph or
>>xerography or the typewriter]
>>with camera-ready art for a conventional printer?

If you decide to go with a font, there are 50 or so distressed typewriter
fonts at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/9649/indexbackup.html

They are a mixture of freeware and shareware. You need a program to un-zip
downloaded files, which you may already have. Obviously, you never want to
download these unless you have anti-virus software installed and updated,
but there are some great distressed looks that might work for your project.

Roberta
--- end of quote ---

 Eric Alstrom
 Collections Conservator