Re: Position at Cornell University

Dear Michele,
        Did you change the position description to include a Bachelor's degree?
I hope that wasn't to eliminate Jake, since his experience should surely
count for a lot more than someone with a bachelor's degree and no or little
experience. Look at all the football players who have degrees! (How they
got them is another story!)

        The intern you described as a disaster was just one example and I'm
sure that Jake is serious in wanting to go on and will do whatever is
necessary to get there. I also think you'd find him easy to work with and a
very willing assistant.

        Please keep me posted on your search. Thanks.

Barbara