Re: simulate fluxus work?

Well, now I'm curious about CitraSolv. What is it SUPPOSED to be used
for?

When I did some transfers in a class a few years ago, we used alcohol, I
think--the kind you get in the pharmacy, not the liquor store. You could
probably also use nail polish remover, although that has additives that
you may not want.

Betty Steckman