[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Solvents - was: simulate fluxus work?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Solvents - was: simulate fluxus work?
- From: "starr jr raymond h." <rstarr@UMBC.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:20:42 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199906091505.LAA24334@mx1in.umbc.edu>
- Message-Id: <199906091521.IAA23304@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Betty Steckman wrote:
> Well, now I'm curious about CitraSolv. What is it SUPPOSED to be used
Try the archives. A year or so ago there was a detailed discussion of
transfer solvents. I think that there was some discussion of CitraSolv at
the time indicating its toxicity. BTW, I suggested wintergreen oil. It
too is a toxic substance.