Re: simulate fluxus work?

<<Well, now I'm curious about CitraSolv. What is it SUPPOSED to be used
for?

CitraSolv is a cleaning product found in health food stores. Its smell is not
as bad,  nor as harmful as many of the other products used for transferring
images.  When I read the warning labels on actone, finger nail polish remover
and turpentine, I am really hesitant to use them. CitraSolv seems like a much
safer alternative to me - and it works!  (but like someone else said, the
copier you use can make a difference. Older copiers with a lot of toner seem
to work best).
LJ