Re: Solvents - was: simulate fluxus work?

> > Well, now I'm curious about CitraSolv. What is it SUPPOSED to be used
> > for?
>
> Try the archives.  A year or so ago there was a detailed discussion of
> transfer solvents.  I think that there was some discussion of CitraSolv at
> the time indicating its toxicity.  BTW, I suggested wintergreen oil. It
> too is a toxic substance.
>
> Be careful.

I too have used Oil of Wintergreen, but as far as smell goes I opt for
CitraSolv, both are pungent. Well ventilated areas or vapor masks are
necessary....trust me on this one. We worked in a spray both.

CitraSolv is a heavy-duty cleaner/degreaser.

Yes always be careful with all solvents.
--
Darryl Baird
Assistant Professor of Art