Re: simulate fluxus work?

You can also do this with the old-style Design (brand)
marker - the colorless belnder. The newer-style two-ended
colorless blender doesn't work, though.

This technique is big in the graphic design world for
transfering laser copies with a rough look. I don't know
if it works on copier toner. I usually just hit the "flip
image" button (Page setup, Mac) when I'm printing the item
out, and it comes out ready to transfer.

Courtney Graham