Re: simulate fluxus work?

>want a low-tech tone that mimics mimeograph or xerography or the
typewriter,
>but those outdated things are either logistically impossible or expensive
>for a run of about 3500 pieces.  How can I achieve this kind of appearance
>with camera-ready art for a conventional printer?

As far as something with the appearance of being typewritten, you can use a
typewriter font on a computer, send someone like myself a digital file or
clean laserwriter proof, and I would use that to create a photopolymer plate
which when printed letterpress looks a lot like a typewriter original.

BTW- it's going to cost about the same as good offset.

Thanks,

Zack Hamric
Two Swallows Press