Re: simulate fluxus work?

> Second, I wanted to use office supply-like materials (I was originally
> thinking of a
> button-and-string envelope) but these, too, seem to be hard to find and/or
> expensive, or they can't be printed.  Again, any suggestions?

i don't know what size run you plan, but you can make your own string
envelopes.  the paper could be printed before the strings and anchor circles
(called this for lack of knowing if they even have a name.)

i've been making books with string closures which fasten under a circle or
some other shape adhered with a grommet.  i love using grommets.

hope this helps.

kerry
little rock, arkansas, u.s.a.