[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: simulate fluxus work?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: simulate fluxus work?
- From: Bill Drendel <VENEZIA747@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:08:28 EDT
- Message-Id: <199906112308.QAA19034@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 6/11/99 11:01:31 PM, PenCraft@AOL.COM writes:
<<i don't know what size run you plan, but you can make your own string
envelopes. the paper could be printed before the strings and anchor circles
(called this for lack of knowing if they even have a name.)>>
They are called String & Button