Re: Squaring boards - a caution

At 10:42 PM 6/12/99 -0700, Charles E. Schermerhorn wrote:
>    The idea of checking the square cut of a board with a graph-paper
>needs someamendment.  A friend gave me a batch of the paper, and checking
it>reveals that the lines on much of it are, in fact, not square>themselves.

I always work on a 25 x 20 gridded self-healing cutting mat.  This allows
me to check to make things are square, and also helps me to keep things
square when designing pages, cover art, etc.

Because it's a plastic type material, it also cleans up nicely with just a
damp cloth.

Kathie
(San Diego)
Kathie  aka  Rubber Angel

"Angelic Papers & Accessories To Express Your Creativity"

Paper Wings, TM ~~ PO Box 90582 ~~ San Diego, CA  92169-2582
http://pw2.netcom.com/~rbrangel/paperwings.html

~~~Our catalog is available for $2, which will be credited to an order of
$10 or more.~~~