apprenticeships

Hello, all! I've been looking up information about bookbinding
apprenticeships since that is what I want to do when I graduate next year.
I have learned that the terms 'apprenticeship' and 'internship' are
practically interchangeable in terms of what is offered. I would like to
know if any of you bookbinders accept apprentices or interns and if so,
what kind of arrangements are set up and how the student(s) are taught.
Also, how long does the teaching generally last and how long would a
typical day be ? I would appreciate very much any information on how
individual binders or workshops handle students.
                        -Carrie