Re: Workshops for Summer 1999 at the Garage Annex School for Book Art, Easthampton, MA

Jennifer et al.=20

I say we publisher something to raise money for them. I'll publish the =
drive notice,  front page on my online magazine thegentry.com if someone =
would write the drive letter. Contact to them can be direct via a link =
from my webzine.

I'm a former member, and regional reporter of the American Institute for =
the Conservation of Artistic and Historic Works. This is a sensitive =
issue for me. I'd like to help them.=20

My webzine readership is very sophisticated and being an antiquarian =
myself it would be a perfect fit, the perfect avenue for fundraising.=20

Let me know.=20

James Linza
Publisher and Editor
thegentry.com