[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Covering boards with fabric without backing it first
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Covering boards with fabric without backing it first
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:19:29 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199906151618.JAA24430@mail.mcn.org>
- Message-Id: <199906151738.KAA19604@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You're referring to the message from Jim Dunleavy on 4/20/99 on Paper
Backing for Fabric. I printed it but didn't save it. You should be able to
find it in the archives under that date.
At 11:02 AM 6/15/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Good morning all!
>A few weeks ago we had a very useful (for me, at least) discussion about
>backing fabric and gluing/pasting it onto bookboard. Somebody had described a
>way of getting the fabric on without backing it at all. I looked in the
>archives but couldn't find it. Could somebody help?
Betty Storz email@example.com