glue stick availability

I know there are many pros and cons on the use of glue sticks and I would rather
not get into that.  What I am wondering is if Pritt Stick brand glue sticks are
still available (manufactured by Henkel, Dusseldorf, Germany).  I have checked
several library/archival catalogs and the college's usual supplier of such
items, and so far with no luck.

Does anyone have any experience with Scotch brand glue sticks which seem to be
available (it goes on purple but dries clear).  Any comments on the Scotch
brand?  Or any hints where I might still be able to find the Pritt Sticks?

I have contacted the Henkel corporation and if anyone is interested, I will let
you know what they say about their product.  I also looked at their web page and
it has a nice glossary of adhesive terms, not all pertaining to
books/paper/binding, but interesting none the less.

http://www.henkel.com/intl/
(wait for the welcome page to transfer to the main page, click "Adhesives" and
then you will the glossary)

Thanks to all who can help.

Eric

 Eric Alstrom