=20 factor

Dear Olivia,

I accidentally deleted your message, so I am replying to the list - sorry!!!

I know that this has something to do with the individual settings we all put
on our e-mail applications - some seem less compatible than others.  I
realised what had happened and re-sent the message in 'plain text' format
instead of 'html' format.  This seemed to do the trick.

It may also have something to do with the List's Server. Peter Verheyen
may be able to offer a more eloquent explanation than I can?!?!

Incidentally and as an aside, here in the UK it is very difficult to use the
Pound Sterling
symbol when sending e-mails, since they are normally  received as garbled
text, e.g. such as '=20'.  I have therefore learnt to right GBP (Great
British
Pounds) as an alternative to the Pound symbol.

kind regards and best wishes,

David

David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. - London
e-mail: sales@hewit.com
web site: http://www.hewit.com/
Tel: +44 (0)181 965 5377
Fax: +44 (0)181 453 0414

David, I noticed that both your email and one from "The
Gentry" in answer to  a "Jennifer",  yesterday, were
heavily populated by :   20  or  =20, appearing at almost
every line.  Is this some type of a computer virus? or
is my vision no longer 20/20?
    Please explain.
    Thanks, Olivia