Re: glue stick availability

Thank you everyone for repsonding to my desperate plea for help on the glue
stick issue.  Your answers on and off the list have been very helpful.
Fortunately it seems there is a source for Pritt Sticks and from what I have
read, people prefer the Pritt brand and it is considered to be the most
"archival" of all the glue sticks.  And if you are wondering, I have not heard
back from the Henkel Corp. yet.  If they tell me anything interesting, I'll
report back.

All your help just goes to prove again that book folk are some of the nicest
folk around.

Thanks again
Eric

 Eric Alstrom