Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jun 1999 to 16 Jun 1999

since there has been so many responses to info about glue sticks I thought I
would throw out a request for information.  I am using bamboo in a book/box
that I am making and need to find a source.  I realize that this is
reaching, but I am at a dead end.

I also have never put any statement or request on the list and have only
read responses, so if I do this wrong, please be kind.  Holly Hutton