[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bamboo source
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: bamboo source
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:16:16 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199906181233.HAA02925@roadrunner.sig.net>
- Message-Id: <199906181316.GAA18102@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Take a look at Asian grocery stores. I've found bamboo handles on kitchen
implements large enough to make some bamboo tools, such as folders. Also,
if you're near a beach, bamboo is a frequent driftwood.
I am using bamboo in a book/box
>that I am making and need to find a source. I realize that this is
>reaching, but I am at a dead end.
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)