Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jun 1999 to 16 Jun 1999

Holly,

I'm not sure exactly what size or kind of bamboo you need, strips, split,
etc. You might find help at Oriental Art Supply. If they don't carry it,
they might be able to tell you where to get it. The address:

        OAS
        P.O.Box 6596
        Huntington Beach, CA 92615   1-800-969-4471  M-F 8-5 Pacific Time

Don't be afraid to post messages to the List, Holly. You're doing fine.
Every time someone asks a question, everyone on the List benefits.

Betty

Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org