Indigo Som in SF Introductions

Happy summer!
I'm back in the beauteous Bay Area after my 5-week residency at Centrum in
Port Townsend, Washington. Had a wonderful & productive time up there, but
there's no place like home. Especially when I have a show coming up very
soon:

Introductions 1999

Indigo Som
Shalene Valenzuela
Alison Moritsugu

Braunstein/Quay Gallery
430 Clementina Street (south of Market, between 5th & 6th Streets)
San Francisco CA 94103
415.278.9850

6 July - 7 August 99

Opening Reception:
The San Francisco Art Dealers Association
celebrates 25 years of Introductions
with A Summer Evening Art Walk
Thursday 8 July
5 - 9 pm
...that's 4 whole hours, so come on down! Clementina is a little bit off
the beaten path but really quite close to the rest of the action, & I think
it'll be worth the few extra molecules of shoe leather :)  If you haven't
seen Braunstein/Quay's gorgeous new space yet, here's a great opportunity
to check it out.

Hope to see you there! Thanks for your support.

Indigo Som

Indigo Som  ***  bitchy buddha press  ***  indigos@sirius.com

"Listen," I told her. "If I stole 1,000 horses, I'd give you 501 of them."
--Sherman Alexie