[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: So, what then is "glassine" really?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: So, what then is "glassine" really?
- From: Caryl Seidenberg <Caryl360@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:44:24 EDT
- Message-Id: <199906211245.FAA21278@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
So, we know that glassine tape can yellow and mess up etc etc but what about
the paper? Is it pH neutral, what does it do to stuff it's very close to for
a long time?
Caryl The Vixen Press