Donna Slawsky

Donna Slawsky, Librarian and Exhibitions Coordinator at Harper-Collins
on East 53rd St. in New York City, will be leaving her job. As a member
of the New York book arts community, I'd like to thank her for her
long-time commitment to our field and wish her luck at her new job.
Donna asked me to put this message on the list and say that as of June
28, she can be reached at "donnas@buyerweb.com"
--
Book Conservation Dept.                 The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone:  (212) 650-2891                  Thomas J. Watson Library