Call for entries for Scrolling the Page

This is just being passed on. Please contact Carol Pulin directly. I have
no further information.

a_Name: Carol Pulin

b_Email: printalliance@mindspring.com

c_Comments: The American Print Alliance is calling for entries for
Scrolling the Page -- the deadline is July 15, entry is free, and the
prospectus is easy to download from www.printalliance.org (in the index,
click on Scrolling the Page). There will be a small "real" exhibit in Baton
Rouge and a larger (probably 20 books with many images per book) on-line
exhibit. Your help in getting the information to book artists is much
appreciated.

Carol Pulin, director, American Print Alliance
printalliance@mindspring.com

d_Site type: Links

e_URL Type: Institutional Page

f_URL: www.printalliance.org

g_Reason: The American Print Alliance includes book arts in its journal
(Contemporary Impressions), travelling exhibits (currently Common Ground),
internet gallery and exhibits, etc.

                                >>> Glad to be back  in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>