List behaviour

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01BEBC85.17A341C0

. "In fact in the recent past I let loose with a lightning bolt of rage
at someone totally undeserving of that. I hope he/she (this fellow =
artist)
has forgiven me, ..."

The fact that it can happen even once will cause some to preface their =
comments with a "please be kind" request. Of course answers from the =
List should be considerate, but the fact that some do "cut loose" from =
time to time will cause lurkers to resist posting. We all receive the =
rules of etiquette at the beginning and the Listowner hopes that they =
are taken seriously and not lightly by all.=20
=20

KT Pardue
WhiteRiver Studio

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01BEBC85.17A341C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#c0e0c0>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>. "In fact in the recent past I let =
loose with a=20
lightning bolt of rage<BR>at someone totally undeserving of that. I hope =
he/she=20
(this fellow artist)<BR>has forgiven me, ..."</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The fact that it can happen even once =
will cause=20
some to preface their comments with a "please be kind" request. Of =
course=20
answers from the List should be considerate, but the fact that some do =
"cut=20
loose" from time to time will cause lurkers to resist posting. We all =
receive=20
the rules of etiquette at the beginning and the Listowner hopes that =
they are=20
taken seriously and not lightly by all. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>KT Pardue</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>WhiteRiver =
Studio</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01BEBC85.17A341C0--