Re: Newbie

Jayme:

You mention your "HP color printer/scanner/copier" and I wondered if this was
a single unit or three different entities?

Since I am about to buy a new MAC G3 and need a good color printer (the one I
have now is miserable) and probably a new scanner too, I would be very
interested to know what kind you have, how you like it, etc. I am hoping,
eventually to be able to print books on my computer too.

You may be new to the list (welcome! It is a wonderful list) but you
certainly sound well on your way to book publishing. Very sorry that I don't
have expertise in any of the questions that you asked.

Best wishes,

Jane Conneen
Lfarmpress@aol.com