List Maintenance - 5th Anniversary

A list maintenance message for our 5th Anniversay, the first message having
been sent on June 23rd, 1994.

The list FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page should answer most of your
questions concerning list settings. It also contains links and search form
for the archive which covers every post in our illustrious 5 year history.

To make life easier for many, I have manipulated the commands so that they
are now "mailto" links which also fill the exact command and address into.
I only requires that your email and browser are configured the same... From
what I've seen, in most cases that seems to be true. If not, you'll have
issue the commands manually from the machine/address you subscribed from.
It's either the exact same address or it'll bounce. No fuzzy logic,
unfortunately. So, click on the option you want and hit send. It should be
all set for you. You'll still need to confirm your unsubs though, but at
least you won't have to remember commands. FYI, the URL for the list
homepage is in either the "to:" or "from" line in your message header of
EVERY Book_Arts-L posting.

With a little bit more time on my hands (and feel more motivated) I've
gotten around to adding and updating a number of links on both the
"Gallery" and "Links" pages. Check them out. If you're looking for back
postings to the list, your favorites or something you remember but can't
find, search the Archive. They're ALL there!

That URL is <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>

Best wishes to all,

Peter

                                >>> Glad to be back  in the library. <<<