Re: List Maintenance - 5th Anniversary

DDear Peter,

Congratulations!  This is a terrific list and a great service, and I'm
pleased to be part of it.

I know, because I'm the founding director of a not-for-profit
organization, that what you're doing is important and, more, that
participants (I'm including myself in this instance) don't often
realize what goes into the maintenance and continuance of
programs.

So I want to thank you, thank you, thank you!  May you keep
shining!

Bertha Rogers