Re: programs

Yes. I've used Pagemaker to make up signatures for several projects.
Also, if you have access to a Unix system, Angus J. C. Duggan wrote
a collection of utilities called psutils that can operate on any
document in postscript, rearranging pages, selecting pages, and
making them into signatures. Hope this helps.

Regards,

        David Macfarlane,
        Green Dolphin Press.