Re: programs

Adobe Pagemaker is probably a more expensive program for designing and
printing books in signatures, but once you learn to use it, it does a great
job. Used with Photoshop, pictures, photos and other graphics can be
incorporated in the text. It will automatically paginate signatures in the
proper order, repaginate later if you make changes, print how many or how
few pages you want to, etc.

I used the program in a Computer Graphics course I took last Fall and
bought the student copy of Pagemaker, minus Photoshop. We used it to design
letterheads, business cards and postcards using the school scanner and
Photoshop. Pagemaker is available for MAC and PC. It's especially designed
for desktop publishing.

Betty

Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org