Re: Printers, etc. (and a new book)

Howecer Larry, the only way you get your own choice of paper
at a copy center is to pay the extra for it over and above
the copy centers price of paper and copying. I have inquired
and that is what I was told. SO printing my own with my own
equipment still seems attractive.

Saves gas too.

Regards

Mary H