Re: Printers, etc. (and a new book)

In a message dated 6/25/99 12:18:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
whaegele@ITOL.COM writes:

<< Saves gas too.

 Regards

 Mary H >>

One of the best things that ever happened to me, although I didn't think so
at the time, was when my old beloved car gave up the ghost. Now I have
everything delivered! It takes more planning, but that planning also gives me
more time to work.
Being without the use of my own car was a dramatic experience at first, but I
did a little homework and figured I could use all the cabs I wanted, rent a
car every now and then, and it still wouldn't be as much as the car insurance!

later
dt fletcher