[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: question from a lurker
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: question from a lurker
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:37:23 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199906251039.FAA19175@roadrunner.sig.net>
- Message-Id: <199906251237.FAA18188@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Bookster? Tomist? Volumer? Codexpert? Bindist? And the village binder
named McDonald: bookburgher.
At 06:40 AM 6/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Susan (a former lurker) asked about what to call people who make books.
He refers to himself as a bookwright.
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)