[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: question from a lurker
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: question from a lurker
- From: Dorothy Africa <africa@LAW.HARVARD.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:09:08 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199906251237.IAA27395@hulaw5.law.harvard.edu>
- Message-Id: <199906251309.GAA16402@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> Bookster? Tomist? Volumer? Codexpert? Bindist? And the village
> named McDonald: bookburgher.
> No! no! Sam. To be a burger Mr. McDonald would need to be a wealthy
citizen of a German CITY which has a charter of independence from the
local ruler (as well as an expert flipper at the grill).
Our McDonald would be an aos ceirde, maybe a leabar ceirde.